TheBanyanTree: Breaking News about double threat

tobie at shpilchas.net tobie at shpilchas.net
Tue Jun 5 09:59:54 PDT 2018

Hi guys,

	Life is so exciting. I had to rush my mom to the ER last night and we’re waiting for a room. They say they don’t have a room, but really they just don’t want to hire staff and they have to keep a nurse to patient ratio, so, well ……..  the CEO still has to get his (it is a man. I checked) $200,000.00 a month. That’s his ratio.

	This has been a repeated situation over the past year. It’s rough. My family is unable or unwilling to help out. I think I’ve given them the mistaken idea that I’m a super woman and can handle everything and anything.  Meyshe’s at home. Mom’s here. So I’m acutely aware that when I’m taking care of my mother, I am not taking care of Meyshe and when I’m taking care of Meyshe I’m not taking care of my mother.  Oooooh. Best of both worst worlds.

	Obviously there’s a lot more history to this than I’m spitting out here. You’re story tellers. Fill in the gaps. (not an assignment. no one writes stuff like this.)

Tobie

> On Jun 4, 2018, at 6:57 PM, LL DeMerle <twigllet at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> So great to see you! What a pickmeup!
>

> Sunday, June 3, 2018
>
> "Tobie’s take"?  What’s that?  Round here, I would like to see some take in my equation.
>
> Tobie
>
>> On Jun 3, 2018, at 7:54 AM, Jena Norton <eudora45 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>> So good to hear from you again and with a bonus of a Tobie's take. I was thinking of you the other day.
>> Guess this "study" explains a lot about a lot of people. This means all those Carl's Jr. sexist commercials are falling on deaf ears and blind eyes. Jena Norton

"There is nothing like love after the hormones subside!!!!"   THS

Tobie Shapiro
mailto:tobie at shpilchas.net <mailto:tobie at shpilchas.net>