TheBanyanTree: What I did on my birthday

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:42:54 PDT 2018

Tobie, I think this happened to you because you are one heck of a
storyteller.  Now that you've shared your experience, I hope you are
feeling much better, so much better that telling us about recovery could be
a nonstory.

Here's to good meds and root canals.  I hope your next post doesn't involve
pain.  Well, if it's *your* pain, you'll make it entertaining reading.
Bottom line, we will enjoy reading whatever you share.

Kitty
kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com