TheBanyanTree: instant pot

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 17 13:28:44 PST 2018

This is what I fear will happen, in a nutshell.  I know the basics of cooking.  For things that take longer, I simply cook them on the weekends, and rather enjoy the process.  For weeknights, I can generally crank out some kind of decent meal in half an hour.  It's not gourmet, but I'm also not the worst cook.  I've started looking at Instant Pot recipes and, well, I'm very unsure about this thing.  It seems to require learning a new way to cook, and I don't know if I need that complication right now.  I'm not a fan of chicken to begin with, and rubberized chicken is loathsome.