TheBanyanTree: Lego logistics?

Gloria burns.gloria at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 21:59:11 PST 2018

Legos...plastic bin here too. Was our son’s LEGO bucket and now the grands
use it. When they want to use them, they lay down a bath towel (of all
things)and dump the bucket of Legos on it. When they’re  done, I pick up
the towel and in one easy dumping, they’re all back in the bucket.

One grandson has a special racecar that gets put back in its box when he’s
done messing with that one. He’s 5 and the system works well for him.

1 bucket, 1 towel, 1 box