TheBanyanTree: Lego logistics?

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 06:21:04 PST 2018

​See Laura's reply.  One big lidded bin and *perhaps* some smaller
containers for such unique pieces as the people and their bits and wheels,
axles, etc.  But I'm confident that won't work as well as you'd like
either!​  A Lego table?  Eh, an option, certainly, but unnecessary.

Kitty
kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com