TheBanyanTree: Skunk!

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Wed Sep 28 05:14:44 PDT 2016

On 28/09/2016 21:01, Woofie wrote:
> That man should be a politician, cuz he would be perfect! Meanwhile, this whole smelly thread got me to thinking.... we have lots of zoos in Orstralia, but none of them have any skunks! Why not?
> Skunks are people too and should be represented!
> Folks, harass your local politician representative and demand skunks be represented in the world's zoos! To deny their place is blatant discrimination!
> Woof, on a mission to obtain racial equality for skunks!

There is a perfectly functional one in the electorate of Warringah, and
I don't mean in Taronga, which we ran all over yesterday.

Picture a skunk in budgie smugglers...

p1
who may, just perhaps, tell tomorrow how he locked himself out

--
Peter Macinnis, feral word herder & science gossip.
Inexplicable events coordinator and until recently,