TheBanyanTree: Dane Pain 😉

Barb Edlen mountainwhisper at att.net
Mon Oct 3 18:32:59 PDT 2016

Nylabones are the safest bones for dogs because they do not break off into sharp pieces. The tiny particles pass safely thru the canine GI tract. Plus, they help reduce tarter so fantastically well.

Rawhide bones are the most dangerous for any dog, but especially Great Danes due to bloat risk.

Both Danes love water bottles, especially the gallon jugs. They grab them by the handle and play keep away.

Their blankies are their fav things in the whole wide world. They don't chew them up, because they snuggle with them or carry them around with tails joyfully wagging. Stuffed toys get destroyed in minutes, so I've given up on them. They are SUCH first world dogs. 🙄🙄😊😊