TheBanyanTree: First Frost

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:05:52 PST 2016

Our days here in northern California have been warmer than usual, so we
have nothing near frost.  We'd like it to get a nice, cold rainy day
because that's the magic formula for turning the mandarin oranges sweet,
but it's not going to happen real soon. Nevertheless, I've been enjoying
the pleasant mornings with the horizon all orange and pink just before
the sun comes over the hills and I'll make the most of it until the
rains come.  The rains must come.  Everyone in the state has their order
in for a really wet, chilly winter so there's lots of snow in the Sierra
to get us through the next summer.

Theta