TheBanyanTree: [Fwd: SAY what???!!!]

Jeri Xiques jer.xiques at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 06:57:27 PDT 2016

What a Blast From the Past, indeed!!  Tobie, it's wonderful to see your
writing again, after all the years.  You sound just like you always did.  I
remember driving to Houston so I could meet you when you were there
presenting the Spoons to YB.  But my memory is playing games with me now
because I cannot, for the life of me, recall where we visited. It wasn't at
her and Alice's apartment; could it have been at the waiting room at the
airport?  That doesn't seem right either. hmm.  But no matter.  I'm so glad
to hear from you again, and hope you'll write more...bring us up to date,
pleeeze!!!
Hugs,
Jeri