TheBanyanTree: [Fwd: SAY what???!!!]

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 1 16:48:58 PDT 2016

Tobie, most wonderful Tobie, I am so happy to hear from you!  5737 unread e-mails so I don't always read all TBT stories  but when I saw your name, my heart "leapt up" as Wordsworth said, and I had to open it!  I've thought of you so often, and wondered what and how you were doing.  I, too, have been mostly absent from TBT, but do keep up with many on FB a bit.  I love you, dear one!  You make my heart smile!