TheBanyanTree: [Fwd: SAY what???!!!]

paul paul at remsset.com
Tue Nov 1 14:05:49 PDT 2016

I'm laughing here. I think I have a mail list rule set so that mail
from non-members is vaporized. "tobie at lmi.net" is not a list member
but is now added to the exception filter.

As for anti-semitic, I had a Jewish grandfather and yeah, granmama was
a good Catholic and kept a kosher kitchen. :)

Here it is!  Incoming from Tobie!!!

paul