TheBanyanTree: Flower Moon -2016 - The Ivory Bill

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Thu May 12 05:03:18 PDT 2016

Your description of the outing put a smile on my face.  What an opportunity
for the students to learn in a hands- (and eyes) on experience.  What the
kids learned in that day will stay with them while sitting at a desk and
listening to a lecture, probably not.

Thanks for sharing the day with us.  I had a good time reading about it.

Kitty
<mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
<http://parkplaceohio.com>