TheBanyanTree: Last season as a "regular" performer

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:30:00 PDT 2016

What wonderful memories you will have of all the years you have played
at the festival.  Every time you pick up your guitar (and I hope you
pick it up often) you will think of the high points you've shared with
your fellow musicians.  I'm not surprised the Bards honored you like
that - you have been an important part of all the fun.  I can certainly
understand the not bouncing back bit, and it's great that there are new
adventures on your horizon.

Theta