TheBanyanTree: Cold Moon

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 30 08:03:30 PST 2016

Lovely reminiscence! I'm not sure how I got to the Spoon, but it involved Woof and the last days of that "other" list I'm sure. But no matter! Oh, the people I've met and the places I've seen! All owed to this comfortable place.
I, too, need to get back into writing.
Thanks for taking us with you. Jena Norton