TheBanyanTree: Cold Moon

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:12:48 PST 2016

One word of warning Dale.  Retirement is grossly misunderstood.  It really
is getting new tires on the old carriage so you can keep on going - maybe
even faster than before!  That has been the case for me anyhow!  Yeah, it's
hard to realize this progression from the campfire to the Spoon to the
Tree.  It's been a wonderful progression though, with many treasured
memories and many treasured friends made along the way!  Thanks for the
reminder.  I think I'll try to post more often.  It keeps the juices
flowing.

Russ

--
Enjoy Life By Living In Joy