TheBanyanTree: (no subject)

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:59:31 PST 2016

Gee, I've missed reading your posts, going all the way back to your journal
while you were teaching in China, of Zhang's illness, eventual surgery and
successful recovery.

This is such an uplifting story, as were the old journal entries.  Thank
you for sharing then and now.

Kitty
<mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
<http://parkplaceohio.com>