TheBanyanTree: Call of the Pionus

Dave dseaman77 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 11:06:53 PST 2015

Life writing is a new composition course added to the English department at
the college I go to. It basically teaches the difference between
autobiography and memior. The teacher has the student practice both but
pick one for a project. I, of course, chose memior.

We also had to keep a weekly blog while in class. And study a variety of
popular life writers like Dave Edgar and Cheryl Strayed.

Dave