TheBanyanTree: Today's sad story

Linda DeMerle twigllet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:08:15 PST 2015

Oh, GEEZ, Monique. Thanks for saying it first.

Hello everyone. My name in Linda. I am an immoderate.

It’s getting better, but do you want to know WHY? It’s getting better because I am too exhausted to be able to invest the energy into being obsessive. There’s more, but I’m too exhausted to explain that, too.

Thank you.