TheBanyanTree: Literary pretensions and me. one of these things not like the other

peter macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jun 11 17:04:50 PDT 2015

On 12/06/2015 02:22, Theta Brentnall wrote:
> I'm almost afraid to ask, but did the audience have as much fun as the
> three of you?  Watching the poor interviewer being batted back and forth
> among you like a shuttlecock would have been worth the price of
> admission alone.

I don't think they entirely realised what we were doing, but yes, they
had fun.  We did do some serious stuff in between, mind.  I just didn't
think that made such interesting reading.

p1

Peter Macinnis       petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Principal, Seurat School of Train Spotting,
Formation Karaoke Diving Costumes for hire.
http://oldblockwriter.blogspot.com/