TheBanyanTree: Literary pretensions and me. one of these things not like the other

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:03:59 PDT 2015

 I admit that much of what you write might as well be in a language for
which there is no alphabet.  I listen/read, and in the end, too-often say,
"Huh"?

You write of the effect the conversation with novelists and naturalist had
on the interviewer.  What about the reaction from the audience?  With
raised eyebrows, puzzled, or grinning because they, hopefully most, grasp
the intent/content?  I am never sure -- are you speaking gibberish or
presenting facts that are new to me?

Kitty
<mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
<http://parkplaceohio.com>