TheBanyanTree: Literary pretensions and me. one of these things not like the other

woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 10 02:49:44 PDT 2015

McManly, Mcmanly, McManly!!!!
When I read Anthony Burgess I immediately thought you had defected to
Russia....
But I wisely googled before placing my hind foot in me mouth... though I
must admit that Burgess and McManly does have a nice ring to it :)
You really must desist from tormenting idjits, even though it is fun...
hmm...
If a McManly was to scream in a Siberian forest.....
W:)

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02
Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com
Blogs: http://woofblog.woofess.org
Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess