TheBanyanTree: Bikes, Toys and Rain

Barb Edlen mountainwhisper at att.net
Tue Dec 15 10:31:21 PST 2015

I've never been inclined to do a bike run before, Russ, because I was unsure whether or not if there were concerns I needed to be aware of as a lone female rider. (I hope that made sense.) Occasionally, I receive attention that exceeds my comfort level.

We usually do an Angel Tree child instead.

You helped me realize that it could be a lot of fun in a safe atmosphere. This was an interesting and informative story. Thanks for sharing it!