TheBanyanTree: Whew

Barb Edlen mountainwhisper at att.net
Sun Dec 6 09:59:46 PST 2015

So very glad for the happy ending. You and Barbara are so compassionate to keep looking for the injured cat.

I empathize with the neighbor situation. I have repeatedly warned our new neighbors to keep their yappy/peeing-on-my-motorcycle-wheels dogs off of our property. I've explained that Cissy & Willow will be very upset. And with both at 120 pounds vs his 15 pound dog and his goofy lab, you'd think he'd listen.

All we can do is explain to the foolish humans that our pets will act protectively on what they know to be their property to guard and protect.

I am sure that I will have a similar story to share.

Right now I am sending our badass Russian Blue out to scare them off. He LOVES being on dog patrol. He takes no prisoners. And if our neighbor complains of wounds, I can smile and say.....Yeah, my cat doesn't like your dogs. Imagine what his pack can do.