TheBanyanTree: Depression Thoughts

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:55:06 PST 2014

Thanks, Monique. Your post is helpful in educating me (and probably many
others) about the effect and identification of depression in your life.

I am very fortunate because I have never experienced depression. And
outside of you (perhaps because you have discussed it openly), I know of no
one who can get as low as you have described.

I appreciate your candidness. I hope you are out of that hole soon.

Kitty
 <mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
<http://parkplaceohio.com>