TheBanyanTree: Forgiveness

Woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 29 03:53:38 PDT 2014

Loved this account!!! :)
And that kitty has forgiven you :)
Reminds me of the day I was stupid enough to try and stick two tomcats
in a cat container to take to the vet's for their ritual de-tomcatting.
Folks, do not do this at home!.
I ended up with deep puncture wounds all over my arms. These puncture
wounds rapidly swelled to giant lumps on my arms, by the time I got to
the vet's place.
I held our my angry welted arms to the vet and said:
"Help! I need a vet!!"
Said vet looked at them and just laughed.
*sigh*
So I slunk home after depositing feline weapons of mass destruction and
bathed me wounds in good ole Betadine.
Magical fix!! :)
W:)