TheBanyanTree: A WIP. or not.

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 05:46:24 PDT 2014

Definitely WIP!

Is it in writing the first chapter that you decide if there will be more?
Or in writing it do you realize "that's all there is"?

Everything I write is spilled out in a single short piece, and generally
there is nothing more I need to say.  (That's why keep with my blog.) To
have a multi-chapter *story* to tell would require my mind to organize and
that's not a focus I have ever excelled at.  An hour or two (at most) is
all I can manage. Weeks, months, years just won't happen.

So kudos to all of you who do publish -- hard- and paperback as well as
ebooks. I bow to your dedication to each of your projects.

Kitty
 <mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
<http://parkplaceohio.com>