TheBanyanTree: Me, Romeo and Juliet

woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 27 19:13:45 PDT 2013

I had to forward this to the Spouse (without permission) with this note:

"Spouse, you must read this... is your favrit c j dennis!"

This should be published in the Weekend Australian or similar... bloody
superb!!!!!!

W:)

--

/*"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie – 30/4/02*/

Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com <http://woofess.smugmug.com/>

Blogs: http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/

Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess