TheBanyanTree: It never rains

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Fri Sep 13 06:51:28 PDT 2013

It's a precious time with your mom right now, Janice. What more can we
ask as we transition from this world to the next, then that we be
surrounded by love and compassionate understanding.

As I sift through my memories of losing the most treasured woman in my
life, what comes to mind is the wise insight & guidance the
sweet-spirited nurse told me as I was helplessly waiting for Ennie to be
at peace. The nurse told me to tell her that it was ok for her to leave
me now. That I would be alright. That it was time for her to let go and
rest. And of course, the many reminders that I loved her. The gentle
caresses of love to accompany each word.

Each time I have faced this inevitable final threshold in the life of
someone I love, that nurse's wisdom has irrefutably helped to soothe the
heart of the one leaving me, as well as my own.

Sending prayers with love...

.......Sachet