TheBanyanTree: LA Update

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 07:05:05 PDT 2013

I'd need a spread sheet to keep all this family stuff straight!  I guess
you kind of had to memorize it when you lived through it.  I'm glad you
have a neat sister-in-law, and I'm glad you're able to enjoy the darling
grand-kids and I hope Heather, who is like you, (lucky girl!) has found
a man who is as wonderful for her as Andrew is for you.  Whew!

I can dimly understand the stress in a very small way - my family life
was nothing like yours because my parents had the great good sense to
stay far, far away from both sides of their families, but if they
hadn't, then I know I would be understanding a whole lot more.  I am
immensely grateful to them.  You'll feel better once you get back home
again and have Ash and Andrew to take care of you.  In the meanwhile,
take deep breaths, and remember that we're all sending you good 'getting
together with the whole fam damn'ly" mojo.

Theta