TheBanyanTree: It's so mice!

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 6 14:33:10 PDT 2013

On 7/09/2013 05:37, TLW wrote:
> To see my long-time friends posting here again! Just to catch us up. I know
> we are a group of writers, but by now we are a group of friends. Who write.
> Please keep posting. It begins my day with an inner light that is vital to
> me right now.

I'm afraid I have drifted away from writing to a list to blogging, but
there is one recent piece that is relevant here:

<http://oldblockwriter.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/sitting-beneath-banyan.html>

I should get back to saying more here.

peter
with grandkids under foot and teachers' notes to write

--
Peter Macinnis, boutique word herder & science gossip,
stand-up chameleon and part-time lay-down misère: