TheBanyanTree: Getting organised

Janice Money pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 5 01:08:40 PDT 2013

Thank you all for your kind words.  It was a great blessing to be able to
see my mother before she went and to be able to help her in some small way.
I wanted to be able to say a proper goodbye but didn't really know what that
would be.  Now I think that saying thank you, you were a great mother, was
it.  She served her family even in her dying.  It was so important that we
had to put aside our differences and resentments for her sake.  There's been
give and take on all sides.  It  brought us back together.

And Gail, I've been wishing for that magic word too.  I'm sure we all have.

Janice