TheBanyanTree: Getting organised

Kitty Park mzzkitty at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:31:52 PDT 2013

I admire the way you have dealt with your mother's failing health and
death, especially when you had other important personal issues to consider.
 Hopefully your siblings appreciate the thoughtful way you arranged your
mom's funeral, knowing that you had the views of several to consider.

Keep us posted on your therapy.  You have a cheering section here, and we
will encourage you through to its completion and success.

Kitty
<mzzkitty at gmail.com>kcp-parkplace.blogspot.com
 <http://parkplaceohio.com>