TheBanyanTree: My Two Dollars Worth

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 05:07:14 PST 2013

Thanks for this Dale.  A while back I found an envelope of $2 bills my
folks had set aside.  I checked and found that they had no collector value,
so used a couple for a tip when I went out to eat with a friend.  The next
time I was at that same place, they remembered me because of the "odd"
bills.  They thought they were fake at first, till they found they were
"legit"!  Now, like you, I take $2 bills to use for tips.  It is fun, and
often brightens someones day - and I often hear that they set them aside to
give to others for special recognition!

Russ

--
Enjoy Life By Living In Joy