TheBanyanTree: Tooting my horn (again)

spoonoid spoonoid at bellsouth.net
Wed May 29 05:04:49 PDT 2013

Theta and Sash:

Thank you for your support! If you have the time, I would appreciate your
critique of "Inkling," or a review on the Amazon or B&N websites. If you are
ever in the vicinity of Joules, the mining planet, Gyro and Skoots would like to
meet you. Just ask for them at the headquarters of the Virtue Mining Corp.

Later, John.