TheBanyanTree: A Panic Attack

Dave Seaman dseaman77 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 06:05:59 PDT 2013

Ah anxiety, depressions punk cousin. I'm lucky that I've never had the full
blown attack that you mentioned. But I've experienced the chest pain, the
unfamiliarity of my surroundings, the dreadful feeling that nothing will be
okay. I'm under control for many of the same reasons you mentioned. But it
still likes to come around like an unwanted family member just dropping in.

I tried Ativan, became addicted, had to withdrawal, which caused more
anxiety. This was prescribed by a doctor who claims marijuana is addictive.
But that's a whole nuther story.

Keep fighting the good fight Monique...

Dave Seaman