TheBanyanTree: Tooting my horn (again)

spoonoid spoonoid at bellsouth.net
Fri May 24 06:16:11 PDT 2013

Banyan Tree Dwellers and Science Fiction fans:

Here is one of those rare declarations from my Department of Shameless Commerce:

Announcing the release of my new science fiction novel Inkling.  Follow the
characters Gyro and Skoots as they set out on their adventure across the galaxy.
What could possibly go wrong when they sign up to be miners on a far away
planet?

Available on the Kindle, Nook, Sony, Kobo, and other popular eBook readers. Note
that anyone with a computer can also read eBooks. Just download the free app for
your desktop or mobile device.

LINKS:

Amazon Kindle –
http://www.amazon.com/Inkling-ebook/dp/B00CLDQL4S/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1369148598&sr=1-3&keywords=inkling