TheBanyanTree: Brauschweiger

Mike Pingleton pingleto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 09:59:29 PDT 2013

I love this Dale, even though I ate a hogshead full of braunschweiger as a
child and cannot bring myself to eat any more.  One of a number of foods I
ate too much of as a kid, and no longer desire.

My maternal grandmother loved fried calf-brains on white bread.  I could
never pull the trigger on that one as a child.  Or now.

I occasionally crave Mom's tuna-noodle casserole, the one with a layer of
crumbled potato chips on the top.  I'm not likely to taste that one again.

-Mike