TheBanyanTree: Brauschweiger

Sally Larwood larwos at me.com
Sun Mar 17 15:22:43 PDT 2013

We call it lamb's fry and it an extremely popular dish, especially for we seniors, in Australia. Here we like it as lambs fry and bacon. We cook the onions and bacon, then cook the lambs fry separately, making a gravy from the pan scrapings, tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, then finishing the cooking of it all in the gravy. It's delicious and so good for you. And wonderful with mashed potatoes.

Sal

Sent from my iPad