TheBanyanTree: Dog Day

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 11:53:23 PDT 2013

Gypsy loves romping in the water as long as she can touch the bottom.
She has so much hair she turns into a giant sponge when she gets
completely wet, so she doesn't like to risk getting water in her nose,
but as long as she's sure of her footing, she's loving the water.  A
bathtub or shower, however, is a totally different creature, one that
will probably eat her, so she doesn't like that at all.  She can spend
all day in and out of the pond, getting greener and smellier by the
moment, but try and hose her down and you'd think we were trying to kill
her!

Theta