TheBanyanTree: Pregnant Pineapple Dialogue

Dale M. Parish parishdm at att.net
Sun Jan 20 18:59:06 PST 2013

We did that about 30 years ago when the boys were small-- named it Semour, and kept it in a pot on the side porch, bringing it inside every time there was a freeze predicted.  Alas, we missed a freeze warning, and poor Seymour didn't make it.

So we got another and it dawned on one of us-- it's an OVARY!!! Can't be named Seymour-- that's masculine, so we called this one Semoura.  Semoura lasted for maybe five years before we lost her.

Been too long without a pineapple pet-- you've stimulated me to decide to get another next time we go to town for groceries.

Hugs,
Dale
--
Dale M. Parish