TheBanyanTree: A Waking Dream

Roger woodcatau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:34:56 PST 2013

During a visit to the factory a week or so after first finding the children
I was fortunate enough to meet with Bernice. It was from her that I learned
there were about 20 children involved, not just the nine I had detected.
Apparently they just came and went at will. The attraction the factory held
for them lay in the machines; they would sit or stand for hours at a time
just watching the bottles moving along conveyor belts and being spun this
way and that or flipped from side to side to receive paints in a variety of
colours from batteries of paint sprayers. They had all lived full lives and
returned to the Source but then decided to come back to our dimension as
child-spirits. She described the dark spirits as being lost souls who had
come to the factory in search of solace but had no real idea of how to go
about communicating their needs. I told her they had been guided to a place
where they would find solace and whilst there the knowledge and memories of
past traumas would be taken away from them.

As far as I know the factory is still there and so are the children.

Roger