TheBanyanTree: A Waking Dream

Roger woodcatau at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:03:37 PST 2013

One of my business cards says I am a Ghostbuster. I put it in the latest
version because Robin said I should - in fact, she's been saying that for
years - and It has proved to be a real attention-getter. Most people ask me
what it means and I tell them it's about removing negative energies from
homes, workplaces etc and that some of these might be spirit energies or
'presences' which is my term for ghosts. A significant number of enquirers,
however, look thoughtfully at me and ask other questions - why do ghosts
haunt places, would they hurt people, how do I remove spirits and what
happens to them then.

I tell them the following story because it answers all the questions. About
four years ago I got a phone call from a lady (Maria) who with her partner
owned a business which put logos and advertising on plastic sports drink
bottles. She was looking for a Geopathic Stress consultant, had asked one
of her friends who as it happens I had treated for a stress related
condition and that person had referred her to me. I asked Mary to give me
details of her problem. She told me that members of the staff had seen dark
figures running around the factory, walking through walls and so on. Not
just once but several times over a period of days. So I said would go there
that afternoon and take a reading. When I arrived at the factory I was
signed in and given a visitor's pass then without speaking to anyone except
Maria I walked through the premises, into every room and out again
including the toilets, with my divining rod in the appropriate position and
my senses fully alert. When I finished the walk-through I went outside and
walked all around the outside of the building with rod held high as well.
Then I went to my car, took some coloured chalks from it and did the whole
thing again. Only this time I stopped in a dozen or so places and made a
chalk mark followed by a number on the floor. Then I debriefed Maria.

There had been three dark figures, I told her, which had gained access to
the premises through a portal in the amenities area. (Then I had to explain
what a portal is - usually it's an access point from another dimension.)
However they were no longer in the building or surrounding area and would
not return. I added that one of the rooms I had been in smelled awful like
something had died under the floor. "Oh," she answered, "We've only just
taken that part over. It was occupied by a bicycle repairer who smoked like
a chimney. We haven't been able to get the smell out at all." I said I
could do that for her then asked her whether there had been any children in
the factory recently. She said "Not really," which I thought was a bit odd
then she turned away and asked a staff member to fetch the foreman. She
introduced him as Sam then she said to him "Have you seen Simon today?" He
nodded. "This morning, about 9 o'clock, he pulled at my trouser leg, smiled
at me and then ran off." She thanked him and sent him back to his workbench
before turning to me. As she opened her mouth to speak I stopped her.
"Simon, a child-spirit, air-haired, about 5 years old, small for his age?"
I asked. Maria blinked. "That's right, he's a regular visitor!" I grinned
at her. "He has friends," and took her on a tour of the workshops, stopping
at each of the chalk marks on the floor. "The red marks are the dark
figures, the yellow ones are children."

To cut a long story short there were nine yellow marks starting with the
one numbered 5 by Sam's workbench. The oldest child was a girl aged 15,
Barbara, but she wasn't the leader, that position went to Bernice who was
ten or eleven. I stayed at the factory for another hour or so then
revisited it several times over the next few days to get the children's
stories and make sure the dark figures didn't return. (And if you're not
bored by now I'll tell you the children's overall story if asked.)

Roger