TheBanyanTree: Escape from New York

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:06:12 PST 2013

Interesting information, Peter.  When conditions get really bad the
California fire agency designates a "red flag warning."  Maybe they
should adopt 'catastrophic' just to get everyone's attention.

Stay cool!  If you're not going to use the a/c then go soak your head.
(I've always wanted to say that to someone!)  The last time we were home
for a major hot spell, I found that if I filled the sink with cold water
and periodically  dunked my head in it to get my hair wet, the heat was
much more tolerable.

Theta