TheBanyanTree: this running year

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 31 13:27:45 PST 2013

On 1/01/2014 06:29, Teague, Julie Anna wrote:
> I ran five miles on January 1, 2013, and just finished with 5.5 miles
> today, December 31, for a year total of 952 miles.
>
> Through rain, sleet, snow, wind, brutal heat, frigid cold,
>      and some days that were perfect beyond belief.

I was going to say that this year, I planned to run.  Then I saw the
second para and changed my mind.

Then I read the rest.  Maybe I will, after all.

peter

Peter Macinnis             petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Chief Aconite of Macrame, the Scottish god of misshapen
ashtrays, Gordian highlander wall hangings, vegetarian
haggises and sporrans made from kitchen odds and ends.
http://oldblockwriter.blogspot.com/