TheBanyanTree: Post Stories

David dseaman77 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 08:51:48 PST 2013

Thanks Jim. I look forward to reading yours, The prompt was written so
well. I love this format for story telling. It's called flash fiction in
the publishing world. In Dave Land flash fiction is 500 words or less
but many lit magazines call
it at 1000 words. That being said, I have 900 words published here this
month that I actually was paid for. And there is a funny little picture
of me:

http://www.downstatestory.com/2013-seaman/

Dave