TheBanyanTree: A Life Lived Online

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Mon Dec 23 16:18:53 PST 2013

Sally,

Last time I sent money that way, I went onto my PayPal account and had the
amount I wanted to send emailed to the recipient. If I didn't have a
balance, it was charged to whatever I had designated. There was no charge
for the service to me. I don't think there is a charge to the recipient
either.

Jim