TheBanyanTree: I Have Issues - Afterword

Jeri Xiques jer.xiques at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:24:53 PST 2013

Count me in that audience as well.  Wouldn't it be fun, if we could all get
together and watch each other entertain/perform?  What would each of y'all
do as your act/talent or *wish* your talent was?

Hey, I know!   Let's put on a show in the backyard!!!!   :)

How many movies had those lines in them?

So good to hear from Jim :)