TheBanyanTree: I Have Issues - Afterword

Linda DeMerle Twigllet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:21:06 PST 2013

Knowing you as I do, Jim, it didn't occur to me that you were whining.  It's nice to know we are all in the same boat, since it can sometimes feel like we are unique in our struggles.  Some things are, unique.

I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing what is going on or how we are feeling about it.

xox