TheBanyanTree: Nightmare on Rose St

Woofess Woofess at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 24 04:18:20 PDT 2013

I like your philosophy Tom Smith:)

And I am gonna copy it:)

And for a bit of of a giggle in all the gloom, they had to get in the
heavy duty dudes and their heavy duty machines to dig out the stumps on
a number of trees... one root system was over 3 tons in weight! It took
them the best part of the day. HAH!!

The heavy duty dudes are nice dudes and they hate killing trees. The
senior heavy duty dude who was just driving the heavy duty truck,  said
he has planted over 2.5 million trees, because his main business is as a
tree nurseryman in a place called Marble Bar where he plants trees for
mine companies.

Folks who want to destroy trees just make him shake his head, unbelievably.

W:)

--

Best regards,

Woofie

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com/

Blogs: http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/

Older Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess