TheBanyanTree: Sad story (again)

Deb Frost snowgoose at mtaonline.net
Sat Apr 20 14:26:13 PDT 2013

Hmm ... <sigh> OK, obviously I DID know (then). I just read MY OWN POST
responding to the news (back in 2010).

I hate it when sad losses come back to hit you upside the head all over
again. It happens way too often these days and has me wondering if there is
more than fibromyalgia going on. An early sign of Alzheimer's maybe? :( Oh
joy. Something else to worry about. Of course it could just be normal,
age-related worsening memory. It has been a long day today.

In any case ... Dee, I STILL miss you. I miss you all over again right now.
Just as I miss Cecil and a few others who have wandered off over the years,
either intentionally or across the great expanse. And yes, I still miss
Youngblood too.

Such strong cosmic energy they all had. The world is less rich for their
departure from it, but what they contributed to it will always remain a
blessing to those they touched.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

De Frost, AK